Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Blogoversary To Us!

One year ago today, I wrote my first post.

As an anniversary post, I thought I'd list some of my favorite entries of the year.  I had fun looking through them all and chose ten.  For my three avid readers, this might not be much fun. If you're new to my sock-filled world, this will give you a glimpse of life in our four walls.   

By far, my favorite was taking the time to document my family's legacy of service to our country.

My first, and I think only, Works for Me Wednesday post.



Chase's favorite super hero: Hot Girl.

When Brian joined the blog and began making this blog thing a family affair.

I found a place to showcase my beautiful babies on Father's Day.

Some important firsts in A Big Week for the Arnolds.

Getting to tell Grandaddy tales.

Writing down memories so my kids will have a glimpse of their other Grandad.

Who knows what great adventures this next year will bring?  Some might be worthy of a read. Some won't matter until my own kids are 30-something and want to remember life as little ones.  

Right now, this blog probably matters more to me than anyone else, but I'm glad you're along for the ride!

Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. Happy Blogoversary!! I have truly enjoyed the stories about your kids and grandaddy. I have been encouraged, enlightened and challenged by your insights and wisdom. Thank you so much for sharing your life with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY favorites are Grandaddy one. I love me some Grandaddy. Thanks for letting us peak into your socky lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!I love your stuff. What a great way to preserve the memories.
    I just started, please visit me at
    mtnester3.blogspot.com
    See you Thursday!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blogaversary..... and I really enjoy your Granddaddy stories too.

    ReplyDelete