Sunday, February 8, 2009

When in Rome

I traveled to Rome, Italy recently for work. The European sales force of Cook Medical’s Aortic Intervention division was having its annual sales meeting there, and I was scheduled to give two presentations to a group of 90 or so colleagues. In all, it was a five-day trip: two travel days, one day for set up, one day for the event and a day of free time…a real whirlwind trip to and from a legendary city. Here’s a selection of pictures from the trip (top to bottom): Daniel Young, Pam and Dave Weaver, me and Phil Nowell at real Italian restaurant; the starting point (Piazza del Popolo) of the Angels & Demons tour I went on with Dave, Pam and Brittany Saturday morning; St. Peter’s Basilica; meeting room at the Sheraton Roma Hotel and Conference Center; the Coliseum; ruins within the city; me at Trevi Fountain and the Spanish Stairs.


















Brian Signature copy

No comments:

Post a Comment