Monday, August 24, 2009

Chase on Two Wheels!

Here's Chase riding a bike without training wheels. Ava, Sammie, Kristin and I were on the wings, so this was an exciting moment for all of us. Grandaddy had told me earlier in the evening that Chase was on the verge of riding. I didn't believe him at first because the last few times we had worked with Chase he seemed to be months away. I learned later that our Chaser had practiced quite a bit while I was at work today. I'm so glad I got to see him as he really started to hit his stride this evening. 

By the way, I love having a phone that can also take pictures, shoot video and then email the pictures or video to my computer.  The picture quality is horrible, as you can see, but it's sure a lot better than not capturing the moment at all, wouldn't you say? I was able to capture this experience with our digital Canon camcorder, too. I'll get around to transferring the stack of Mini-DVs in my room to our computer one of these days. I'm looking forward to the day that I'll be able to do away with Mini-DV tapes all together.

I can play the video clip on my computer and hear Chase and Kristin talking. Still can't figure out how to get the audio to play right on the blog. Anyone have any ideas?


Brian Signature copy

1 comment:

  1. I remember you teaching me to do the same thing Big Brother! Kate

    ReplyDelete